Start-up package. Price: 210 Euros. No annual charges. This package includes: Register your Bulgarian company from A to Z, using your own registered office address in the country, appoint your own candidates as director(s), sole owner and/or shareholders; Standard minimal capital –…Read more
Standard package. Price: 290 Euros. Annual fee 250 Euros. This package is suitable for overseas residents who need a Bulgarian address: Register your Bulgarian company from A to Z, using OUR registered office address in the country, appoint your own candidates as director(s), sole…Read more
Company registration Bulgaria
There are a number of different options for Bulgarian businesses: as a Limited Liability Company (Ltd, in Bulgarian EOOD or OOD), with one or more shareholders or as a Public Limited Company (Plc, in Bulgarian EAD or AD).
With years of professional experience in company registration Bulgaria we have built an excellent reputation for company formation. The establishment of a business entity in Bulgaria is easy and straightforward. No residence permission is required to establish a business presence, although there is some regulation of the use of business and trading names. All companies registered in the Republic of Bulgaria are required to do so with the Commercial Register and have to submit accounts and annual returns.
Start a business in Bulgaria
We are Sofia based legal services firm that incorporates businesses in the Republic of Bulgaria. In addition, we provide a wide range of support services. We offer electronic company registration and electronic filing of documents. We also offer registered office address facilities in addition to company formations. We supply expert advice in navigating Bulgarian legal and business regulations helping you to start and grow your business in Bulgaria.
You can choose one of the following packages for registration of a limited liability company that will best meet your needs:
Company Registration in Bulgaria: several reasons why Bulgaria
- Low profit tax on Profit: At just 10% tax on net profits, Republic of Bulgaria enjoys one of the lowest corporation tax in Europe and the EU
- Further tax benefits after company registration in Bulgaria
- Double Taxation treaty in place – Double tax treaties are in place with 55 countries including the UK, Russia, USA, Canada, China and others
- Access to EU Trade treaties - As a member of the European Union, Bulgaria benefits from all EU treaties and regulations, including (notably) the freedom of movement of capital
- English is now a second business language, a fact that facilitates company formation to EU and non-EU individuals
- Quick Company registration up to 10 working days
Legislation in the Republic of Bulgaria allows foreign citizens to register a company in Bulgaria by giving a power of attorney to a lawyer (solicitor). The procedure of establishing a legal entity in Bulgaria is fast and easy. It is incorporated only within a few days. The minimal founding capital is just 1 €. The Bulgarian Commerce Act requires less action to be taken to start a new company in comparison to the rules in Western Europe.